View single post by marshmallow
 Posted: 2012-07-13 04:39 pm
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic


Joined: 2011-05-25
Posts: 217
She can't "force" you to do anything.    Plan it out so she has support at the house after you leave and just do it.  Get a lawyer who will help you with being able to have visitation rights, etc.  You need a gay friendly lawyer and therapist to help you and you need to do this in a way that is kind to your family.  Don't let negative feelings build up until it is an uglier mess than it has to be.  Take the lead, be kind to your wife, your kinds and yourself.  You can't help how you were born and what you need to do right now but you can help how it is done.

Close Window