View single post by marshmallow
 Posted: 2012-07-06 03:00 am
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic


Joined: 2011-05-25
Posts: 217
I can not tell you exactly how to go about it.  If it were me, I'd get to an lgbt support center and start connecting with people.  Find a lawyer who will protect your rights and do a good job for you through a divorce.  A lawyer who is gay friendly will know how to protect you when it comes to child visitation rights, etc.

I have no idea what the implications of your wife "not signing the papers" is - but you shouldn't let that stop you. 

I really do think your first step should be to get to an lgbt support center in your area - or nearest big city and gather resources to find a lawyer.  You should be able to find one that will work with you regarding money.  You might even find some friends who are going through a similar situation.

You've taken the first step and you should probably stay honest and keep moving forward.

Maybe you can find one here:

Last edited on 2012-07-06 03:38 am by marshmallow

Close Window