|View single post by kmcanner|
|Posted: 2012-04-05 07:16 pm||
I am doing a research project and have a few questions/discussion topics I’d like to ask anyone who is reading this. I am a lesbian trying to help my family and my church understand homosexuality. If you could answer these questions for me I would greatly appreciate it. If just one answer I’d greatly appreciate it.
If you could just PM me with your answers I’d prefer this, so that if you wish to be anonymous. With your answers/stories I’d like your permission to use your response in my research. If not then please let me know, I’d like to read your response anyways to help.
If I have your permission please just your first name (not if anonymous), age, gender (on birth certificate if you have had a sex change), state (you are responding from)
Ex: Kellie22FPA or 22FPA
1. Did you know you were “born this way”, or did something happen in your past?
2. Do you think your past and your environment had something to do with being homosexual? Or homosexuality in general?
3. Your view on the church, are you a religious (i.e. Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Muslim, etc.) homosexual, or have you turned from the church?
a. If so, how do you deal with it? How does your church view you?
b. If a non
4. Coming out stories. How did they turn out? Good/bad; how did everyone react?
5. Were you once a homosexual but not anymore? Why?
a. Was it a choice/phase? Force/voluntary?
6. FOR TRANSGENDERS/VESTIES:
a. How did you handle the realization? Always knew/something just “clicked”?
b. Family reactions?
c. How you are today?
7. Anything else you could think of to tell me, I’d appreciate it!